Take an indepth look at the features that make a guild system great. Founder & Activities Director of the Gaiscioch Social Gaming Community Benjamin "Foghladha" discusses the systems that help make operating a guild within a game easier. Take a down and dirty look at what features and functions make a guild system successful.
From social systems to UI we break down every aspect of a guild system to point out it's successes and shortcomings to aid guild leaders in choosing games based on their guilds needs. Additionally we hope to assist game developers in building the ultimate guild system to help usher in a new generation of community friendly titles.
Each guild system is scored from 1 to 10 based on:
- Communication - Chat, Notices, Mail
- User Interface - Responsiveness, Ease of Use
- Activities - Calendars, Guild Quests, Scale
- Progression - Skills, Boons, Guild Levels
- Management - Rosters, Banks, Housing tools
- Recruitment - Guild Finder, Tools
- Customization - Emblems, Ranks, Housing
- Recognition - Achievements, Rankings, Presence, Ownership, Branding
- Community - Alliances, Interaction with the World
- Connectivity - API, Fan Kits, Chatlogs, The out of game experience