Today I held a Gaiscioch Family Marketplace Overview livesteam. In it I detail how to Order and Item, How to Fill a Work Order, and how to Add A Recipe. Attached are the slides used in today's presentation and the video of the Livestream itself.
- Use Family Vault Credits to request goods from Gaiscioch & Tuatha members.
- Help each other obtain crafted gear and materials.
- Demonstrate your willingness to contribute without equivalent personal gain.
- Earn Contribution and Artisan points to help members progress in the family.
- Build a database of every crafted item in the game along with recipes for how to build it.
- Provide an engaging mini-game on top of the existing in-game crafting system.
Family Vault Credits:
- Members earn one Family vault credit per Family Honor Point earned.
- Members earn one family vault credit per Contribution Point earned.
- Family Vault Credits can be used to request items and materials for crafting.
- Family Vault Credits can be used cross-game on any official chapter of the Gaiscioch Family.
- Earned by completing work orders on the Marketplace.
- Largely earned through Gathering professions & dropped crafting supply contributions.
- Can be earned by participating in special Gaiscioch Charity & Community Events.
- Can be earned by winning Gaiscioch Family Contests.
- Occassionally can be earned by donating items for public community server wide events.
- Acts as a measurement of players willingness to give without equivalent reward.
- Earned by filling work orders for crafted items.
- One of 5 ways to earn Family Honor Points.
- Considered secondary source of Family Honor Points.
- Reward based on materials used to create item. Higher materials cost = Higher Artisan Reward.
- Raw Materials Combine to Make Refined Materials
- Refined Materials Combine to Make Composite Materials
- Composite Materials Combine to Make Final Products.
- The cost of Final Product relates to how much Raw Material it uses.
- The Reward for Artisan and Contribution rises the longer the order stays on the marketplace.
- New Crafters will only be able to claim 1 work order at a time. This increases as your Artisan Rank increases.
- Once you finish an order be sure to click "Sent" on your workbench After you send the item to the user.
- Some Products require a player provided item such as High Level Runes of Holding, Dungeon Only Drops, and extremely costly non-crafted materials.
Don't Be the Bad Guy
- The marketplace is not to be used for personal monitory gain.
- Don’t lie about sending filling/receiving orders. If you have a problem talk to an elder.
- Do not request items or materials to sell on the Auction or Trading Posts.
- Do not charge members for making their orders. This is a test of character.
- Violators will be removed permanently from the Gaiscioch Social Gaming Community.
Watch the Video:
» Edited on: 2013-05-11 13:23:50
» Edited on: 2013-05-11 16:42:40