These are the methods, tips and tools that I use to train horses in BDO.
- I buy T1 mares with breeds on them (This is only possible in the morning PST at the moment) - I train them to LVL 20
- I buy T2 Males and train them up to the appropriate lvl to get a 60% chance at a female T3 or T4
- I combine everything below T5
- I use the farm wagon and auto run between Trent and Altinova (about 30 min) and just send them on their merry way while I am doing other things at home. (I don't really play actively until after 7 pm PST)
- You can jump Tiers at the low ones and I recommend doing so if you have the patience to lvl. It Takes WAY LONGER to lvl higher tiers.
- Heidel is an excellent place to get 7 stable slots with 2 more stables (6 more slots) just minutes away at Central Guard Camp and Eastern Gateway.
- The horse market takes a 30% cut so don't bother selling unless you really need to. I will combine with cheep unleveled horses before selling a leveled horse with no breeds.
- If you would like to get on the waiting list I would love to sell tier 5s to guildies before strangers. You just have to be ready with the money when the market is slow (in the morning) just contact me and I will keep a list on my sheet.