|Guild Wars 2
||Saturday, Jul. 01 at 10:30AM - 12:30PM PDT
|| Recurring Every 7 Days
Welcome to From Rags to Riches event. This event is all about loot and shiny and meta. We will do HoT map metas, Silverwastes, Dry Top and Living World Season 3 events.
In rotation there are following maps:
- Verdant Brink (Day/Night and night bosses cycle meta)
- Auric Basin (North/East/South/West Pillar and Octovines meta and exalted chest run)
- Tangled Depths (Ogre Camp, SCAR Bivouac, Teku Nuhoch, Rata Novus and Chak Gerent meta)
- Dragon Stand (North/Mid/South and Mordemoth meta + noxious pod run)
- Silverwastes (Red/Amber/Indigo/Blue fortress and Vinewrath meta + labyrinth run)
- Dry Top (Clear/Sandstorm cycle)
- Bloodstone Fen (Gathering and Event run)
- Ember Bay (Gathering and Event run)
- Bitterfrost Frontier (Gathering and Event run)
- Lake Doric (Gathering, Event run and Leather Farm)
- Draconis Mons (Gathering, Event run)
Objective is to get loot as much as you can carry until your bags explodes. Of course you are free to do also map completion. However squad won't wait if someone is trying to complete personal objectives on the map.
80 level toon, empty bags, sharp tools, even sharper weapons and most important of them all.... refreshments!
To access Living World Season 3 maps, you must reach on certain point on each episode. Other option is to get that map specific teleport scroll or use teleport to friend item. It is recommended to get at least one waypoint per map on rotation.
- Map Schedules
- 17/06/2017: Verdant Brink
- 24/06/2017: Bitterfrost Frontier
- 01/07/2017: Ember Bay
- 08/07/2017: Lake Doric
- 15/07/2017: Dragon Stand
- 22/07/2017: Silverwastes
- 29/07/2017: Tangled Depths
- 05/08/2017: Auric Basin
Scores Are Calculated Nightly At Midnight.
Notice: Signing Up for an event does NOT guarantee inclusion. This is a RSVP stating that you are available for the event if needed. Certain events require certain classes, builds, and equipment to successfully complete. Please contact event leader before the event and be present before the time of the event for best results.
» Learn more about Raiding with the Gaiscioch Family