Posted On: 04/18/2016 at 10:34 AM
With substantial changes arriving tomorrow and things about to get a lot grander in scale, I've been playing with the idea of changing up my events a bit. I want to hit the new changes hard and see what we can do to get some new blood in the family. Additionally, aside from the ESO Social Adventure episodes, we aren't getting a lot of turnout to them anymore. I feel my time is better used back in Guild Wars 2 so starting in may I believe I will be placing the Social Adventures Livestream on hold for the time being.
So here's what I have planned to start in may.
- Tue @ 5-6PM PT - Speed Missions in SORC
- Tue @ 6-8PM PT - The Siege War Livestream in Guild Wars 2
- Thu @ 6-8PM PT - New Player World Boss Train - Every other Thursday - Will be running ESO New Player events on off weeks.
- Fri @ 6-8PM PT - ClubGaiscioch in WvW - Part 1 (no-livestream)
- Fri @ 11-1AM - ClubGaiscioch in WvW - Part 2 (no-livestream)
Please note starting in May I will only be running PvE missions on Tuesdays at 5PM.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS FOR THE MONTH OF MAY ONLY. DEPENDING HOW THINGS GO I MAY CONTINUE IT. I MAY CHANGE IT AGAIN.
"It's not the loot and accolades you walk away with,
it’s the memories and friendships that you cherish forever."