Posted On: 02/29/2016 at 10:59 AM
The Gaiscioch Social Gaming Community is proud to announce the conclusion to their second year of publishing Gaiscioch Magazine with the release of Issue 8: Dream Builders. In this issue they discuss the challenges that come across our path to realizing our dreams.
This issue also marks the first time Gaiscioch Magazine has ever grown to 200 pages of content. In this issue you will learn about the rigorous development behind Chronicles of Elyria and how they took a simple dream and made it a reality. We share the story of R. Armando Morabito, an Epic & EDM music composer and the vision of J. Todd Coleman and his quest to bring Crowfall to the masses. Lastly we speak with the team from Das Tal about their mmo/moba hybrid and their quest to reinvent PvP as we know it.
In addition we have inspirational stories from Gaiscioch personalities, sneak peeks at some of your favorite upcoming titles, game reviews, short stories, recipes to fill your belly, and our hallmark Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online guides.
About Gaiscioch Magazine
Gaiscioch Magazine was launched in March 2014 as a quarterly, volunteer driven, no-profit, gaming community magazine aimed at game developers, community managers, and players. It features exclusive interviews, feature stories, guides, perspectives, reviews, previews, and short stories from the Gaiscioch Community.
Our editorial focus is unique in approach, as we focus on the full spectrum of a gamers life. Not just in the games we play, but also in our lives out of game. Words of inspiration lace our digital publication. We feature music, movies, athletics, charity involvement, life perspectives and real world tradecraft including cooking, arts, crafts and business resources.
Learn more at: http://magazine.gaiscioch.com/about/
About the Gaiscioch Social Gaming Community
The Gaiscioch were founded in 2001 in the MMORPG classic Dark Age of Camelot as a social community based upon Irish folklore. Since its inception the Gaiscioch have grown to over 7,100 members in 74 countries. For more than a decade, they have devoted their community toward creating a fun and enjoyable environment, while using their reach to host public inclusive community events and real world charity events. With a strong focus on community their endgame goal is to create memories, friendships, and participate in the overall success of the community both in game and out. It is through gaming, and social interaction that we forge new friendships and relationships.
Learn more at: http://www.gaiscioch.com/
Here's a quick peek at some of the content you'll find in this 200 page issue.
- Ambition Meets Innovation in Chronicles of Elyria
- Dream Big, Achieve Bigger
- Your Dreams Better Scare You
- Don’t Get Phished
- The Transcendent Life of R. Armando Morabito
- Das Tal Brings PvP To New Heights
- Crowfall: Reinventing The Throne War Simulator
- Platform Gaming: The Indie Through The Ages
GUILD WARS 2
- Heart of Thorns Survival Guide
- A Guide to Heart of Thorns Masteries
- Guild Wars 2: Pro League Finals
ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE
- First Look at the Thieves Guild
- Aetherian Archive Guide
- A Nightblade’s Adventures in Wrothgar
- Hands on with Master x Master
- Blade & Soul Launch review
- Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2
- Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power
- Thea: The Awakening
- Torment: Tides of Numenera
- Battalion 1944
- Planet Nomads
- The Streams of Epic Adventure
- The Siege War
- Social Adventures
- Smitty Streams
- Side Quests
- The Adventures of Jolee Bindo
- Of Blade & Soul by Neoyoshi
- A Blast From the Past
- Deeper Thinking Editorial
- How Star Wars Changed My Life
- Chicken Ala King
- The Origins Story of Captain Fall Damage
- ClubGaiscioch New Music
- Business Directory
"It's not the loot and accolades you walk away with,
it’s the memories and friendships that you cherish forever."